If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (479) 318-6774

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration


Mold damage to Northwest Arkansas home

This photo is from a home in Northwest Arkansas that had a large amount of mold growing under their crawl space. You can see from the picture how discolored and rotten the wood looks. Mold grows whenever you have heat, stagnant air and/or moisture in the same place. If you have mold growing in your home, it can attach itself to other things to spread and grow out of your control. You could be at risk of developing mold in your home. If you find that you do have mold, call SERVPRO to get it under control quicker than anyone else.