If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (479) 318-6774

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration


Fire damaged living room in Northwest Arkansas home.

This home unfortunately had their lit fireplace catch their living room on fire. Sometimes this can happen whenever there are things near the lit fireplace that could easily catch fire. Once SERVPRO received the call, we determined what needed to happen to repair the damages to the living room and fireplace. After removing the affected items out of the room to clean, we were able to dismantle the fireplace and clean the affected area. After restoring the fireplace to preloss condition, this living room looked as good as new! At SERVPRO, we understand the toll that damage to your home takes on you and your family. We are prepared to step in and help you by doing what we’ve been trained to do! Call SERVPRO at 479-318-6774, we are available 24/7.